So you followed your dream to Colorado? That's great! We did the same thing when we finally were able to move to Maine nearly 2 years ago. Your girls are so beautiful! It seems we have a lot in common with a man from ORU, 2 girls (I have a boy thrown in for good luck), a website and a blog. I am bookmarking your blog so I can keep up with your family.
2 comments:
So you followed your dream to Colorado? That's great! We did the same thing when we finally were able to move to Maine nearly 2 years ago. Your girls are so beautiful! It seems we have a lot in common with a man from ORU, 2 girls (I have a boy thrown in for good luck), a website and a blog. I am bookmarking your blog so I can keep up with your family.
Looks like the girls are having a great time. They are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment